- Target Corp. (TGT) has seen a significant increase of 15.2% in pre-market trading.
- Catalent Inc. (CTLT) is also performing well, with an 8.4% rise.
Several stocks are experiencing gains before market open:
- Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI)
- Paramount Global Cl A (PARAA)
- Intercontinental Exchange Inc. (ICE)
All these stocks have recorded gains of at least 4%.
In contrast to the gainers, two stocks have declined:
- Global-E Online Ltd. (GLBE) has fallen by 14.6%.
- Alcon Inc. (ALC) has experienced a decline of 3.6%.
Looking at the futures market:
- S&P 500 futures are up 0.47%.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average futures have risen by 0.36%.
- The Cboe Volatility Index futures have decreased by 1.07%.
Commodities news reveals:
- Brent crude oil futures are down 0.35%.
- Gold futures have increased by 0.48%.
- Bitcoin has climbed by 2.13% and is now valued at $36,366.
The 10-Year Treasury yield has reached 4.471%.
Previous Trading Session
During the previous regular trading session:
- The S&P 500 increased by 1.91%.
- The Dow experienced a rise of 1.43%.
Stocks in Asia have shown positive performance overnight:
- Japan's NIKKEI 225 Index rose by 2.52%.
- China's Shanghai Composite Index increased by 0.55%.
In Europe, stocks are also up:
- The STOXX Europe 600 Index has climbed by 0.71%.
- The FTSE 100 Index rose by 0.95% compared to the previous close.
Market Opening Times
U.S. stock markets will open for trading at 9:30 a.m. ET.