Journeo, the London-listed transport-systems group, has announced an impressive increase in its first-half pretax profit, driven by a rise in revenue across various sources. The company remains confident in meeting its financial targets and is performing in line with market expectations.
- Pretax profit surged to £1.7 million, a significant improvement compared to £167,000 from the previous year.
- Revenue saw a remarkable increase to £21.8 million, up from £8.9 million in the same period last year.
- Fleet transport operator systems division revenue rose by an impressive 61% to £7.9 million.
- Passenger revenue also witnessed growth, increasing by 16% to reach £4.6 million.
- An acquisition, specifically the Infotec acquisition, contributed £9.3 million to the overall revenue figure.
Strong Prospects and Future Outlook
Journeo starts the second half of the year on a positive note. The company enters this period with a record order book worth £27 million and a sales pipeline of £55 million. Journeo attributes its optimistic outlook to the continuous development of products that meet industry requirements, along with substantial financial support from the government.
With these promising results and strategic positioning, Journeo is confident about its future endeavors.